I'm not much of an artist however I after years of doodling in my "schooling' days in MS Paint perhaps my art skills are an investment after all. Here is a rendering I put together for an engineer who will be responsible for updating the changes from version 11 to version 12.
Wait To You See What We Have In Store For The New REI Autocomp Version 12 - Here is a sneak peak rendering we sent to our engineers.
- Placing The Property Address Nice And Large Across The Top Of The Software Helps Identify The PDF Reports Better.
- Adding The Property Characteristics To The Right Of The Google Maps Pictures Adds Some Decision Making Factors.
- More Deductions and Costs Selection (makes your flip analysis more accurate).
- Changes To The "New Property" Button Makes Room For "cashflow" And "Commercial" Deals Down The Road. #thefutureispaved
- Moving The Offer Widgets From Vertical to Horizontal Makes Things Easy On The Eyes.
- Adding The Distressed Value, Current Value and Repair Value Summary Under The Property Pic Just Makes Sense.
- Allow User To Choose One Of (9) Values To Build Even More Accurate Custom Offer Widgets. #BlendedValue
Want your copy today?
Randy - REI Autocomp Creator
Here you'll find out even more information about our software including Tutorials, Updates and New Releases.